Blu x Jack Davey: "iFeel"


Just in time for the lofty, warm aura of spring, Los Angeles-based producers, L.A.U.S.D. have leaked "iFeel", a flirty duet featuring two of my favorite people in music right now, Blu and Miss Jack Davey. I heard the song yesterday and it's been on repeat ever since. The chemistry between the two is so amazingly authentic and so sexy. It'll get you in that mood for sure.

"iFeel" is included in L.A.U.S.D. presents… Curly Tops & Nautica Jackets, a compilation of tracks featuring more of L.A.'s up and coming artists. Hear more tracks here.

Download "iFeel" ft. Blu and Jack Davey here.

3 comments:

Ashleigh | March 19, 2009 at 10:27 AM

I'm mad that you guys have cool stuff like this! BOOOO!! lol j/k.

I guess that means I should advertise the lil Janelle Monae thing going on down here? That is if my computer lets me post anything!!!!

Le Chat Noir | March 19, 2009 at 1:54 PM

lhaha yeah Ash, we're missing a level of awesomeness. where you be at? My posts have been scarce as of late (finals and whatnot).

Post the Janelle Monae event! I can't get enough Monae.

Ashleigh | March 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM

My comp is such a bitch! I tried to post the other day and it won't let me. And my microsoft profile went screwy so I had to start from scratch! But it's moving a lil faster so hopefully I can post more!