Postsecret x Twitter = SecretTweet.com


I don't have a twitter. I don't see the point because I have a myspace, facebook, afropunk, goodreads, and who knows what else account. I'm excessively on the internet as it is and I see twitter as another method of procrastination. Someone convince me otherwise.

On the other hand, I love postsecret and I'm planning on sending a postcard soon. I love when people are at their most honest about themselves. No fronts, no pretension.
So twitter and postsecret has combined for the procrastinating stalker in all of us!

I'm probably gonna be hooked on this.
Click here to read SecretTweet and post one of your own. I already have ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous | November 17, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!