The Lonely Island: "Like a Boss"

Wake up at 6 (like a boss). Go back to sleep (like a boss). Oh shit I'm late (like a boss). Run to class (like a boss). Catch my breath (like a boss). I'm out of shape (like a boss). Get dirty looks (like a boss). From the professor (like a boss). After class (like a boss). Buy a salad (like a boss). No dressing (like a boss). Start complaining (like a boss). Walk to my room (like a boss). Check my facebook (like a boss). No comments (like a boss). Swallow sadness (like a boss). Take a nap (like a boss). Eat taquitos (like a boss). Look at LOST forums (like a boss). Get confused (like a boss). Where is Vincent? (like a boss) ageless Richard (like a boss). Time travel (like a boss). WHEN are we? (like a boss). Then I realize (like a boss). I'm a nerd (like a boss). Procrastinate (like a boss). Talk to Regina (like a boss). Do some homework (like a boss). Go to sleep (like a boss).



Finally! The Lonely Island's new video for "Like a Boss" from the album Incredibad. Featuring a skinny Seth Rogen and John Mulaney.

0 comments: